“A comfortable stay in a convenient location”

Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #22 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
London, United Kingdom
“A comfortable stay in a convenient location”
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We stayed here for 4 nights at the start of our holiday. The room was very spacious and comfortable with 2 double beds and there was a selection of toiletries in the bathroom. We ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant every day - there was a choice of a fixed price buffet or you could order hot food from the menu. The prices were reasonable and the food was nice. The hotel was in a good location. We got there from the airport easily via the Sky Train and a lot of the main Vancouver attractions were within walking distance. The nearest Sky Train station is a short walk away. We booked the free hotel shuttle bus and the reception staff were very helpful. There was free water and available every day for hotel guests. If we return to Vancouver then we would book this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 20 October 2010

I stayed for 3 nights with a colleague and we were on the ladies only floor - what a concept. In the rooms they thought of everything - not only hair dryers but flat irons and curling irons too. Also tucked away in the closet was a box with the essentials (sewing kit and nylons to name a few items). I will definately be referring this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 20 October 2010

My family and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights while on vacation in Vancouver. From the second we stepped in we had fantastic service (with the big exception of someone at the front desk named Paul). Everyone was so friendly right down to the maids and managers that we passed in the hall. Complimentary chocolates were given on arrival and duplicated when we jokingly mentioned how much we liked them! The location was also great, very central and their complimentary shuttle service made it very easy for my family (my father partly disabled) to get around. Although the hotel may not have the view others in Vancouver boast of, it was the perfect relaxing end to our vacation.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 19 October 2010

This hotel has the best beds ever! Everything was perfect on our stay from the amazing rooms to the much needed umbrellas. The hotel is in a perfect location. I highly recommend it and would go back again!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I stayed at this hotel with family members ( we were in the city for a wedding) and we had a spectacular stay! It was a very visually appealing hotel. Room service was awesome, the restaurant had a wide selection of great tasting food and the staff at the front desk were always pleasant and great to deal with. The thing I enjoyed most was the location, it was great walking distance to everywhere I wanted to go, I would recommend this to hotel to anyone!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Lakefield, Canada
Reviewed 19 October 2010

We had a great experience during our stay at the Georgian Court. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff wea very friendly, helpful and attentive when ever they were needed.

• Stayed October 2010
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 19 October 2010

I love the bed! From the moment I laid eyes on the down comforter stretched across the king sized bed and the mountain of cushy pillows, I couldn't wait to crawl in to bed come evening. It did not disappoint. I hunkered down for a great sleep, and a great sleep it was. I was actually disappointed when it was morning! I don't know that I moved position all night! The staff at the front desk were incredibly accommodating. I don't know what other hotels do when you check in but it seems to take forever before getting your key and heading up to your room. At the Georgian Court it literally took less than 5 minutes from the time I walked in the door to opening my room. I also loved the Aveda products in the bathroom! How luxurious! The breakfast buffet the next morning was to die for and at when I called down to ask for a late check out, I was accommodated instantly and easily. I have never stayed at this hotel before and definitely will again in the future!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo