Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Executive Hotel Vintage Park(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$201
  • Restaurant
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$239
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
US$382
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$279
US$149
US$143
US$591
US$502
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$390
US$379
Orbitz.com
2,692 results
All reviewsbc placeorchid floorfrankie's restaurantcurling ironaveda productsrogers arenayoga matgreat locationrocky mountaineercanucks gameattached restaurantdowntown vancouversteam roomunderground parkingwithin walking distancerobson streetbottled water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2011

I took my teenaged daughter to a Canucks game and wanted something close by. I had a great deal of trouble finding it because of all of the odd angled roads, construction, one way roads etc. And that was with two maps! Underground parking at the hotel.

Check in was a bit slow with only one active clerk but he was very friendly and helpful.

I picked a room on the Orchid Floor for my mother/daughter night out. The website doesn't say the floor is only for women. Men are there too. There are just those extra perks for the ladies. It made the stay just that little bit more fun. The cost was the same. It is on the 10th floor out of 12.

The room was very nice. Very upscale. Lots of pillows and a lovely duvet. TV is big although reception a bit blurry. We had a view of other buildings. Oh well.

I didn't give the best rating for location. In terms of the sports stadiums it is perfect. Lots of street people around though. This can be quite disturbing to a 14 year old girl out walking at night.

One elevator was broken so we had to wait in a long line of people who all came back from the game. No one could find stairs going up. I didn't bother to ask the staff since I wasn't walking 10 flights of stairs.

I am not sure how other patrons felt about a crowd of noisy people going down the halls after a hockey game. We tried to be quiet.

Lovely sleep. Then room service breakfast which was fast and good. Not a lot of choice but I think they are renovating the kitchen.

Check out was fine. I mentioned that my daughter wanted to buy the slippers from the room and they gave them to her for free. Very nice.

I will definitely stay again when I go to a hockey game.22

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 8 February 2011

I can honestly say that when I arrived at your hotel, slightly frazzled, and I looked around the room and then sat on the bed, I actually burst into tears.

I've have had a few very difficult and unfortunately incidents in my life over the past few years and when I arrived here at this lovely oasis, I felt immediately taken care of for the first time in forever.

Every minute detail was taken care of and I felt catered to like I never have before in any hotel I've ever stayed. The attention to detail and the extra added little touches truly made my heart sing.

Thank you sincerely for everything you do to make a guest feel special and like they are truly taken care of, not just another hotel guest.

I have already highly recommended your hotel to my friends and co-workers.

Judy

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2011

Staff that cater to your every need to make you feel that you are the most important guest.
Beds that are absolutely dreamy..best sleep ever. Best decision I made was to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2011

It looks pretty small, but our room was pretty big size and staff were very friendly.

If you are looking for a hotel near GM place, I totally recommend this hotel for sure. But if you are looking for a hotel right in the middle of Robson (shopping area), no problem but it might be 10 mins walk. As there are many restaurants or a lot of entertaiment in Vancouver downtown, 10 mins walk would be a second walking.

Also, FYI, they have pet friendly floors. However, they have cat friendly floor and dog's separately. So, it might be very limited.

Enjoy your stay!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2010

We had a fabulous stay in this hotel last weekend while staying downtown for a company Christmas party. The front desk staff were very courteous and friendly and check in was very quick. They were very knowlegable about the surrounding area and helped us with our questions about getting around. Our room was on the 8th floor and we found it to be very clean and inviting. The bed was by far the most comfortable we have ever slept in. I just loved the comfy duvet and pillows. The finishing touches were also nice. We like having a fridge in our room along with complimentary water. In the lobby there was also complimentary water, apples and newspapers. I can't wait to have another opportunity to stay downtown and this will be my hotel of choice. Thank you again for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Georgian_Court_Hotel, General Manager at Georgian Court Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2011

Thank you kindly for your comments. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us recently.

Just to let you know, on top of the complimentary water bottles, apples and newspapers, The Georgian Court Hotel also offers complimentary internet access, a downtown shuttle service, a bike service, and an evening turn-down service.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we're looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warm regards,