4,158 results
All reviews comedy club paul's hospital great location full kitchen downtown vancouver burrard st small kitchen steam room one bedroom suite within walking distance bit dated hop on hop off bus central location room was large an upgrade granville island canada place
Reviewed 17 May 2012

we stayed for 2 nights and enjoyed our stay. Rooms are modern and comfortable and location is pretty good too, fairly central to everywhere. would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 17 May 2012

Apart from the brilliant location, 10-15 mins from the main down town shops as well the beach, and the fact that supermarkets, 7-11s and coffee shops as well as plenty of independent shops are on the door step, apart from all of that and the reasonable costs, there is so much more to this wonderful hotel.
The best asset is the people every single one from checking in staff, housekeeping, concierge, reservations and restaurant & coffee shop staff were pleasant, many uber friendly.
The facilities are ace including the pool and the room is just gorgeous. I've not stayed here and not had a view and this time I was at the top, literally felt like the top of the world. On top of this, I know all the rooms are different but we had a gorgeous 2 person jacuzzi bath and double shower with steam plus a refurbished kitchen.
One my favourite aspects of this hotel is it's green policy - never seen anyone else go to the lengths they do. And all the suites are big, some huge!
Of course Vancouver is, in my mind the best city in the world so all in all, a spectacular 9 days that can not be bettered. Highly recommend.

Room tip: All the rooms above the fourth floor have a view I believe and the view is good which ever direction you're in.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We stayed at the Century Plaza in Vancouver on May 4 for 2 nights. The hotel is excellent. Clean, rooom is very spacious and centrally located. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay at this hotel again when I return to Vancouver.

Room tip: In the higher floors you have a great view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sonia614
Reviewed 7 May 2012

The Century Plaza is a very nice property in downtown Vancouver. Close to good shopping, and a 15 minute walk from the waterfront. The staff is helpful and very pleasant.

We upgraded to a corner room on the 21st floor and had great views of the city with the mountains in the background. I would recommend getting a room on a higher floor just for the great scenery.

We ate in the restaurant and the lounge and enjoyed them both. Our only disappointment was when we ordered room service breakfast by putting a card on the door of our room one night. The next morning the card was still there, which we did not discover until after the time we had requested the breakfast. A call to the restaurant was handled promptly, but still caused a late start to the day's activities. They apologized but didn't seem overly troubled by the oversight.

Overall, though, a very pleasant stay. We hope to return to Vancouver in the near future and would definitely stay at the Century Plaza again.

Room tip: A corner room on a higher floor is a good idea. Room 2108 is a very large corner room, with a different layout than most other corner rooms. Lots of room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

This hotel is kind of random. It has super modern lobby, an overpriced (IMO) spa, and the rooms are huge. I was in a room that had not been refurbished, I believe, although it did have a giant flat screen. I also liked that the room had a kitchenette and a whole sitting area. I got a great deal on hotwire, so I was extra happy. And the staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect. We could walk to dinner in Yaletown. I would definitely stay here again. Great products in the bathroom!

Date of stay: April 2012