“century plaza Vancouver”

Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
Ranked #46 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 15 May 2014

great location & value. they were happy to accommodate an industry discount for me as well as upgrade my room when I inquired about possible noise in rooms facing Burrard or the hospital. would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Melissa Z

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have been there for 3 nights. To strat with location for visitor like me I felt its in very safe and nice location. Everything within downtown is very near. Have lot of options for food, shopping and sightseeing nearby.
When I first entered I felt the hallways are bit smaller than we see here in US, but when entered the room I felt it so spacious and comfortable that even with kids I didnt have to worry about my luggage space or relaxation space, then I realized the extra space used for comforts of customer.
At the end of day after long downtown walks they have homedics foot massager in room,it was good.
definitely you could hear the sirens at night but I didnt mind as I think its norm for the downtown.
Overall i had pretty good experience from services to stay and if i had to revist would love to stay back at this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tanya U
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had an enjoyable stay in this hotel. Our room was on the 25th floor and we enjoyed the good views out over the city. There is noise from the street, but as the hotel is in the centre of a busy city, I didn't think the noise was excessive or prevented sleep. Reception staff were great, very friendly and helpful. The room was a decent size and included a kitchenette with fridge and microwave, although you do have to ring for bowls etc to use for breakfast (there is a restaurant in the hotel which serves breakfast for an extra charge). The location of the hotel is very good, you can walk to a number of places in downtown Vancouver in a reasonable time and it is situated a 10-15 minute walk from Vancouver City Centre Skytrain station if you are coming from the airport.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank claretandbluerich
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Your people are awesome , your location is very convenient .rooms are comfortable and clean . I am very thankful to Chetan for treating me so well during a very stressful time while my wife was in St Pauls Hospital . I will definitely stay here again whenever I need a great and reliable place in Vancouver .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We have enjoyed repeated visits at the Century Plaza Hotel. The location, room, amenities and services were very fine. We'll return during future Vancouver travels; we recommend their accommodations and services to other travellers.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Judy D
AminH714, Guest Relations Manager at Century Plaza Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review and all the positive feedback you have provided from your recent visit to the Century-Plaza Hotel & Spa! We are so pleased to hear you were able to enjoy all our amenities and services and look forward to serving you again!

Best wishes,

~ Amin H.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel on the 30th floor and the noise from the street was horrible. We faced Burrard St. the sirens were going most the night being next door to the hospital. They call the room a suite it was the tiniest suite I have ever been in. There was a desk and loveseat cramped on one side of the room on the other a night table, king sized bed and the the fridge that was built in a cabinet with the dresser on the dresser was a 42"? TV. So you had to listen to the fridge all night and watch TV sideways which was not pleasant!!

Room Tip: I am not sure if there is a good room unless maybe on the back of the hotel?! But I am sure you will...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The century plaza was a great experience me and my family were able to revisit after 30 years. Everyone was courteous andante our 3 day stay very pleasant. Located in the heart of the city the plaza was within walking distance of all amenities and look forward to our next visit to Vancouver and the Century Plaza

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family