We couldn't have picked a better location in Vancouver BC, if we tried! Located on Robson Street, it is in the center of everything. Within walking distance to a grocery store (Safeway), Restaurants of many different cultures, shopping (high end and discount), the waterfront, the 2010 Olympic torch and the must-see Stanley Park. I could go on and on... However, what was most important about the hotel was the high level of service. From the moment we walked in, Karim and Dolly were kind, gracious and above and beyond helpful. They pointed out different things to see and do in the area and were very enthusiastic about Vancouver. Dolly even called up to our room to make sure we were happy and satisfied with the accomations and to see if there was anything else we needed. Thank you, Robsonstrasse for making our trip that much more enjoyable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourism BC approved non-smoking boutique hotel in downtown Vancouver. We offer a variety of different room types from business traveler, corporate, employee, families, relocation, extended stay apartments for month to month stay length. All room types are equipped with microwave and mini fridge and all short term, extended stay units have full kitchens that include stove, microwave, mini fridge and dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Robsonstrasse Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Robsonstrasse Hotel And Suites
- Robsonstrasse Hotel Vancouver