See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2010

We loved our stay, my husband and I had come to Vancouver to do a workshop at the wellness show. Friends of ours had told us about this hotel, but we had no idea what it would be like, we just knew it was close to downtown. When we arrived we were welcomed warmly, there was free, secure parking for our vehicle, and our room was all ready for us. It was delighful. The room was very clean, quiet, lots of hot water. Anything we needed was available we just had to phone the desk.

The hotel is a perfect location for touring Vancouver, we walked everywhere, including around Stanley Park that evening. We had a wonderful time, and would definitely stay there again.

Thank you all for making our weekend so perfect.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2010

I always stay at the Robsonstrasse when I'm in Vancouver. It is clean and affordable. They have upgraded me a few times, at no extra charge, because I am a regular customer. It is right on Robson Street, so the location is great. Taxi service is easy to find also. Parking is in a secure place and is watched by video. Your room key is needed to Access the elevator so that makes visitors feel secure. Rooms are air conditioned.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2010

As a foreign traveler there, I was impressed they patiently helped me with many problems.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2010

I thought it is a nice hotel. It was a good stay and I would stay again.
The Staff are helpful and the service good.
The room was very nice and the beds comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2010

Excellent location; friendly staff; good housekeeping and good value, and also secure.
We enjoyed walking around in Robson street commercial area. If you are taking a cruise this is a great option also because it is just a few minutes away from the ports

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends