The room is cold even when you maximize the heater and the room service is so irregular and irresponsible!
The gym equipment are half broken!
The laundry is too expensive, $4 for washing and $4 for drying!
The hotel manager is an impolite person, so don't get shocked if you find him talking to you rudely (he is absolutely uncultured!). Be careful he will look for fake damages in the room to take away money from your deposit when you check out!
The room's view sucks!
The room and parking keys are not working properly due to its magnetic failure, You'll need to ask the front desk to recharge them almost everyday, and you may get stuck entering the parking sometimes which is really annoying!
Some rooms have a stove but they have no hood, so even if you cook lightly the smell will go around, and opening the windows wont help!
As a friendly advice, try other hotels nearby if you respect your privacy and comfort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourism BC approved non-smoking boutique hotel in downtown Vancouver. We offer a variety of different room types from business traveler, corporate, employee, families, relocation, extended stay apartments for month to month stay length. All room types are equipped with microwave and mini fridge and all short term, extended stay units have full kitchens that include stove, microwave, mini fridge and dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Robsonstrasse Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Robsonstrasse Hotel And Suites
- Robsonstrasse Hotel Vancouver