“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Silver Spoon Food Tours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2010

This tour was absolutely amazing! We saw six restaurants in 3 hours, met the chefs and owners, heard the history behind the inceptions of the venus, menu, decor etc. It was a fabulous time and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to hit up culinary hot spots with an exceptional guide!

1 Thank Heather2020

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I can't believe I didn't know about this until now...I'm addicted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2010

Amazing! This food tour was so fantastic I would definitely go back again. We went to 8 different establishments in just over 3 hours, ate amazing food and met all of the owners or executive chefs who introduced our food to us and answered questions. Every stop was unique and places i had heard of but never made it to. This was an amazing way to get a taste of different restaurants in the area for a fraction of the cost. It was also fun, relaxed and our tour guide, Cindy was a blast. I have already recommended Silver Spoon Food Tours to my friends, family and coworkers. If you haven't already signed up you are definitely missing out!

3 Thank crissamp
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If taste-buds could talk, they would say lets go again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2010

Well, I went on my first food tour with this company, and I was more than impressed! The restaurants, chefs, hostess and atmosphere of Gas-town are unforgettable. Not to mention the bite sized delights and scrumptious beverages that each locale had to offer. I was also surprised by how much i enjoyed the conversation and opinions of the other diners on the tour, it made for a unique experience. i had several highlights: one, the sushi bomb at Rogue, learning how to make a proper drink at Pour-house, and losing my 'oster' ginity at Cork and Fin. If you are looking for a new way to explore new eats in your own city, find the new 'it' places in Gas-town or just a great night out, go on this tour. Whether you're a tourist or on a date night, you can't go wrong :)

1 Thank poohbear1601
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Totally Awesome Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2010

I've been to food tours in cities all over North America and this one is well worth the money. Not only is the food great, the portions are sizable. By the end of the tour you'll be stuffed and happy. Each restaurant we visited had a presentation by a passionate owner, bartender or staff member which made the experience informative and exciting.

Would definitely recommend this to visitors and locals alike. The convenient location downtown was also a bonus.

1 Thank Annie&Markus