My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights during our honeymoon. The room itself was pretty standard. Views were nothing spectacular. The hotel is well located. Close to the main shopping district and Rogers Arena. Andy the concierge was great. A very helpful and friendly bloke who really cared about making our stay in the hotel and Vancouver a pleasant, hassle free experience.
Other positives were the hotel always seemed to have tickets for the Canucks games and the bar had a casual/relaxed atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the entertainment and sports district, the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel offers you comfort and relaxation, with water and mountain views, in a perfect central location. We are a very short walking distance to Rogers Arena, BC Place, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the Westside Church, and historic Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown.Discover fabulous shops and cafes along the way. Choose from our array of one and two bedroom suites with 2 doubles, queen-size and/or king-size beds. Every suite offers the comforts of home with fully equipped galley kitchens for people who love to have that convenience. Need to stay connected? You can access WiFi throughout the hotel. Need to relax? Enjoy our indoor lap pool and whirlpool or find a touch of nature in our second floor garden terrace. Fitness on your mind? The poolside lobby fitness area has treadmills and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rosedale on Robson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosedale Robson
- Rosedale On Robson Hotel Vancouver
- Rosedale On Robson Vancouver
- Rosedale Hotel Vancouver