This is our second time at this hotel this time we stayed for 6 night and the weather was well sort of hit and miss nothing to stop us from doing anything, The restaurant was a bit of a disappointment, in both the French onion soup and the cost of it. The room was cleaned every day and was excellent could not fault the staff there the check in was a bit slow considering we booked in at 3pm and the room was not ready for another hour. We were allocated a Queen corner suite on the 12th floor so had a great view of the City and towards the bay in between building you could see the mountains of the north shore when the fog cleared. The reception staff were always very attentive and the Bell supervisor Andrew was fantastic he tried to book us on a Mail run sea plane flight for 3 days in a row and each time it was cancelled due to fog and the one day it was running they could not accommodate us so we took the panorama extended tour and that was worth the money. But what ever we asked Andrew had the answer for us. Would we stay there again WE would it is conveniently located and is in easy walks of both china town and gas town and the Vancouver centre. that's if you don't mind walking but we found Vancouver very easy to get around and had no problems during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the entertainment and sports district, the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel offers you comfort and relaxation, with water and mountain views, in a perfect central location. We are a very short walking distance to Rogers Arena, BC Place, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the Westside Church, and historic Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown.Discover fabulous shops and cafes along the way. Choose from our array of one and two bedroom suites with 2 doubles, queen-size and/or king-size beds. Every suite offers the comforts of home with fully equipped galley kitchens for people who love to have that convenience. Need to stay connected? You can access WiFi throughout the hotel. Need to relax? Enjoy our indoor lap pool and whirlpool or find a touch of nature in our second floor garden terrace. Fitness on your mind? The poolside lobby fitness area has treadmills and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosedale on Robson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosedale Robson
- Rosedale On Robson Hotel Vancouver
- Rosedale On Robson Vancouver
- Rosedale Hotel Vancouver