“Clean rooms, friendly staff.”
Review of Rosedale on Robson

Rosedale on Robson
Ranked #40 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel at the end of February 2014. Our room was on the 14th floor, rather large with a separate bedroom, a full kitchen (which we didn't use) and a sitting area. There were 2 televisions which I appreciated as I wanted to see some of the Olympics while the younger ones wanted to watch the Family Channel. The rooms were very clean although a bit dated.
The view of the city was nice (except for the snow) and the location is very central to everything.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I had a problem with their thick pillows and a thinner one was brought to our room within 10 minutes of requesting it My grand daughter's favourite part was the pool. It wasn't too large and the deepest spot was about 4 feet.
We ordered room service one night and the service was quick and the food was good,
I would stay at the Rosedale on Robson again if I was to be in Vancouver.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Glo C

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Nice lobby, pool and cardio area too public
Rooms not fancy. Small and dated but clean and well looked after. Good value for the money. Breakfast a bonus. Very basic, no hot food
Close to BC Place, Rogers Arena, QE Theatre, Orpheum Theatre, library, Robson St, Yale Town , water front parks. Three blocks to everything!

Room Tip: Not near elevator and higher uo
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JuliaandRocky
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed here with my family mainly because of its location and the fact I found a good deal online that included parking and breakfast. The room was big but was somewhat dated, but overall okay. The view was fantastic. We did not use the kitchen area, but it seemed to be in good order. The main things missing was a safe in the room as well a larger area to open the suitcases, there seemed to be too much furniture for the size of the room. We liked having 2 TVs in the room. The elevators seemed kind of slow and busy for a building that size. The continental breakfast was included and very adequate. My kids used the pool, it was fine. I also

Room Tip: Ask for updated rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014

…what a great hotel in a super location! I'm going to treat my hockey friends to a night here,
SO close to so many restaurants and activities, Yaletown, and so much more, excellent spot!
The staff was friendly and very helpful, parking was easy, loved the kitchenette, separate bedroom and the pub and restaurant downstairs.

Room Tip: We were on the 16th floor, great view looking towards Yaletown…very quiet...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Location is perfect. Right on Robson within walking distance to most attractions, restaurants and shopping areas. The property is clean but looks tired and out dated. The rooms are small and somewhat inconvenient. I got upgraded to a better room, despite that I still feel the rooms are cramped. I accidentally banged my head against the towel rack in the bath room a couple of times, it was that low. They did mention that they have a ‘full kitchen’ in the room, however, I found a frying pan and steamer and no other utensils to support even basic cooking. The aircon/heating was super noisy and I could hear all kinds of noises throughout our stay. During the night there was the sound of water dripping that came from above my room and I never got to sleep in peace on any of the 5 nights I spent there. I was busy and I did not bring it to the notice of the Hotel, until the day before I checked out and they were apologetic. The staff are reluctant to engage with the guests and lacked warmth. Many of the Hotel’s order-in options are outdated. There is a pool and gym and both are small and for namesake. If not for the location, there is no charm in this property.

1  Thank SagarVS
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Parking is underneath. Get parking stub from front desk staff to display on your dash when you check in. We then paid for our parking when we checked out. The elevator closest to the front desk does not go to the parking garage. Professional and courteous check in staff. There was a large concert in town, so the 3 elevators were slow, however that is the only negative. Unbelievable city, mountain and water views from our 19th floor room with balcony. The room was recently renovated, extremely clean and very well appointed. Comfortable bed and the kitchen was outfitted nicely for 4. Our room was across from the elevators and we could not hear them, nor could we hear anything. Very quiet. No pets are allowed and we appreciated that. Fantastic location, we walked a few blocks to our event at the Commodore and walked back around 2am. We would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank jetlagclubmember
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Great hotel, friendly staff and comfortable room....would recommend for business or personal. The location is fantastic, walking distance to restaurants and shopping. We would gladly stay here again..

3  Thank mbry49