Let's get one thing in the open right away: Vancouver is EXPENSIVE. Period. My perspective is from a middle class Californian. Not rich, not poor. I feel equally comfortable in a local dive as I do in a four star hotel. But I appreciate value. In July of 2014 we spent about $200/night at this place and by Vancouver standards this was a pretty good deal. The hotel is very conveniently located in the Yorktown section of Downtown Vancouver. The neighborhood is clean and friendly. My family and I are pretty fit and felt comfortable walking nearly all over Downtown from there. The check-in process was quick and easy, the employee very friendly and helpful. Be ready to pay for every parking place in Vancouver, from restaurants to your hotel. Yep, even if you're a guest at this hotel you pay to park. I think it was about $16/day but call ahead and make sure. The room was very clean with all the amenities one would expect. The elevators were super slow and I found myself using the stairs more often than not. The stairway was a bit dank. The hotel doesn't have a restaurant per se, but there is one right next door that they share a doorway with: Rosie's at Robson. Rosie's is a clean and comfortable place with very good food. Try the butter chicken poutines!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the entertainment and sports district, the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel offers you comfort and relaxation, with water and mountain views, in a perfect central location. We are a very short walking distance to Rogers Arena, BC Place, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the Westside Church, and historic Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown.Discover fabulous shops and cafes along the way. Choose from our array of one and two bedroom suites with 2 doubles, queen-size and/or king-size beds. Every suite offers the comforts of home with fully equipped galley kitchens for people who love to have that convenience. Need to stay connected? You can access WiFi throughout the hotel. Need to relax? Enjoy our indoor lap pool and whirlpool or find a touch of nature in our second floor garden terrace. Fitness on your mind? The poolside lobby fitness area has treadmills and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rosedale on Robson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosedale Robson
- Rosedale On Robson Hotel Vancouver
- Rosedale On Robson Vancouver
- Rosedale Hotel Vancouver