We just had a short stayover in Vancouver, and wanted to see the sites..so Rosedale fit that description....we weren't looking for luxury or service...
Small rooms, clean and neat..that's all you can say...easy walk to Yaletown, catch the ferries to Granville...or do the sites...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the entertainment and sports district, the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel offers you comfort and relaxation, with water and mountain views, in a perfect central location. We are a very short walking distance to Rogers Arena, BC Place, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the Westside Church, and historic Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown.Discover fabulous shops and cafes along the way. Choose from our array of one and two bedroom suites with 2 doubles, queen-size and/or king-size beds. Every suite offers the comforts of home with fully equipped galley kitchens for people who love to have that convenience. Need to stay connected? You can access WiFi throughout the hotel. Need to relax? Enjoy our indoor lap pool and whirlpool or find a touch of nature in our second floor garden terrace. Fitness on your mind? The poolside lobby fitness area has treadmills and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rosedale on Robson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosedale Robson
- Rosedale On Robson Hotel Vancouver
- Rosedale On Robson Vancouver
- Rosedale Hotel Vancouver