2 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
US$171
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$154
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Trip.com
US$146
Expedia.comUS$154
Hotels.comUS$154
TravelocityUS$154
2,136 results
All reviews great location living area downtown vancouver within walking distance central location coffee maker gas town full kitchen robson floor microwave stadium canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2019

I stayed at the Rosedale on Robson for just 1 night while on a recent trip to Vancouver---I stayed an extra day past my business trip and decided to stay in a different location than I had been so I could experience other areas of Vancouver.

For the price, this place was great. The location was perfect---very close to Yaletown, BC Place, SkyTrain station, lots of restaurants and shops, etc. I was also easily able to walk to Gastown from here, about 10-15 mins walking time. The room itself was a little dated but overall perfect for what I needed. It was spacious, I enjoyed the suite-style even though it was just me, and it had everything I needed. The bed was comfy, the place was clean, can't ask for much more.

My stay wasn't long but I'd definitely recommend this place and I'd for sure stay again if I'm back in Vancouver!!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Jim M, General Manager at Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. It is good to hear that you found your bed to be comfortable.

Reviewed 2 May 2019 via mobile

This location is wonderful and the hotel could also be wonderful, but isn’t. The decor is tired, the suite lounges are gloomy and uninspiring but the bedroom was good and had a great view.
We were there 5 nights and had no housekeeping service at all, so towels and sheets were not changed and coffee was not topped up.
The pillows are just dreadful. They are lumpy, uneven and impossible to sleep on. The hotel seriously needs to address the pillow problem and the best was ok but not the comfiest.
The reception staff were pleasant and helpful and the food at the bar is plentiful and tasty, although the bar gets full and noisy most evenings
I wouldn’t say avoid this hotel as it’s clean and in a great spot. However, I would say take your own pillows.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am concerned about your comment with regard to housekeeping. By law we, the hotel, need to enter every suite every 48 hours so I am not sure how we missed you. Having said that, if you were in one of the timeshare suites, they do not offer housekeeping service during your stay as they operate on a different basis. Also while we supply front desk service under contract to the timeshare, we do not handle their housekeeping and maintenance. I will review your comments with both the hotel and timeshare to see where things went wrong.

Reviewed 29 April 2019

The Rosedale is in a great area for exploring. Everything within walking distance and lots of bars and restaurants to choose from. The hotel room was very clean with everything you need. Comfy beds, fluffy towels and lots of toiletries. A nice equipped kitchen if you need it a nice size bathroom and a lounge area. A continental breakfast was included and was lovely. Nice fresh bread and cakes, good choice of cereals and yogurts. Found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful, especially the ladies at breakfast. We want to come back to Vancouver and will definitely come back to The Rosedale.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Good to hear that our team treated you well, especially our catering team. Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

Our intro to Vancouver was a very pleasant stay at Rosedale on Robson, arrived off an early morning flight around 9am and was greeted by friendly staff, expected to have to leave our baggage with the concierge whilst we went off exploring but surprise, our Deluxe Queen corner suite was ready and available, yay! This allowed us to freshen up and drop our luggage to get the most out of the day. Room was clean and we'll presented, separate lounge/kitchenette and generous size bedroom with comfy Queen bed. Housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful, providing extra tea pods and a firm pillow on request. Very reasonably priced and we'll located between Yaletown and Granville Street.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for over a week as part of our timeshare choices. First of all, the room was very clean and comfortable. Great view. The location was close to everything that we never drove the car except to go to Victoria. We walked a lot but there are buses everywhere. Canada has great public transportation. The hotel located in Yaletown which has amazing happy hours. So many choices and they are all just down the road. Earls is good, but the favorite was Rodneys for oysters. The only draw back for us was a particular bar tender in Original Joes located in the bottom floor. He just didn’t seem to be interested in anyone unless you were young and pretty. So disheartening. We tried to strike up a conversation with him but....oh well. They have kitchenettes so you can cook in your room. Location is close to Aqua Bus to get around. We’d definitely stay again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple