This is a small B&B but for the price (in comparison to the rest of the city), it's just fine. They provide a bagel or toast and 2 slices of fruit for breakfast. It's not the Marriott but it's enough to get your day started. And there are plenty of convenience stores within walking distance.
We had a late check-in (2 am) and there was someone waiting there for us, which is unusual for a B&B. It is a shared bathroom facility but if you can tolerate that, it really isn't a problem. There were 2 bathrooms on our floor (level 2) and another sauna with a shower and toilet on level 1 (which opens at 11 am). For short stays (pre or post cruise), this is absolutely do-able for a couple on the go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingston Hotel is a heritage building, built in 1910 and family owned and operated. Centrally located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, only half a block from the Robson Street shopping district. Vancouver City Centre Skytrain Station is 2 blocks from The Kingston. Other nearby areas include Gastown, Chinatown and Yaletown. BC Place Stadium and Rogers Arena, the Vancouver Convention Centre and Cruise ship terminal are also only a 10-15 minute walk.A 52 room, European style Bed and Breakfast hotel, The Kingston offer rooms with either a shared or private bathroom. All rooms include a continental breakfast, served every morning between 6:30 and 11:00am. Some of the amenities The Kingston offers include free WiFi, a public computer terminal with available printer, a sauna, day and overnight storage and coin-operated laundry machines.The Kingston Taphouse and Grille restaurant is located right next door. One of the most popular spots in the city, offering a large menu fit for a variety of different taste buds. Try one of the 60 available beers, or choose a wine from the extensive wine list. Four different areas are perfect for any setting. Choose from Bar, Dining Room, Wrec Room (complete with dart boards and pool table), or Garden Patio. A great place to unwind after a long day of sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kingston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kingston Hotel Bed And Breakfast
- The Kingston Hotel Vancouver