Three of my friends were running in the BMO Vancouver Marathon, and I came along as Sherpa and Paparazzi. One of our group had stayed at Rosellen on a previous trip to Vancouver, and booked our stay there for this trip.
We often tease her that she goes for (low) price over all else, so we were ambivalent in our expectations; I was looking forward to a weekend with the girls, we figured we would be out more than in, have all travelled and found ourselves in all kinds of situations, so really had no expectations.
From the moment we pulled up to the curb, we were happy. The neighbourhood was lovely, and the gardens at the Suites were very beautiful. The entrance was old-style glamour leading us to a very welcoming reception at the office. Our host, who checked us in and out, was one of the friendliest and enthusiastic hoteliers any of us had ever met, and was ready to answer any and all of our crazy questions.
Our room was spacious and very well appointed. Large bedrooms, really comfy beds and linens, roomy living room and very well equipped kitchen, as well as a roomy bathroom - with LOTS of towels.
Stanley Park was a block away, the Sea Wall a five minute walk and tons of great restaurants a few blocks away on Denman St.
Very happy with the location and the amenities, we were amazed with the price; it was easily a third of similar accommodations in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park