My wife, my mother-in-law, and our two children (ages 3 and 15 months) stayed here for three days in August 2012. For comparison purposes, when we travel as a family, we usually stay at the Embassy Suites and have been very happy there. Rosellen blows that away. The outside of the building was fairly unassuming; we later realized that the hotel almost certainly used to be a condo building that was later converted. It's the inside that truly dazzles. The incredibly nice manager, Kent Chan, upgraded us for free from a 2BR/1BA suite to a 2BR/2BA suite. When we walked inside, we could not believe our eyes. The place was immaculate, and it was perfectly decorated with an Asian-style decor. It was also ENORMOUS. A huge living room, two nice-sized bedrooms, and great bathrooms. It also had a sizable kitchen that came with all of the appliances you would need to cook a great dinner--which we did one night, after buying food at Granville Island (a must-see for foodies). Wine glasses, too. Staying there was not at all like staying in a hotel. Rather, it was like renting someone's luxury apartment for a few days, with all the wonderful comforts of home but conveniences of a hotel. After we put the kids to bed, we could (and did) stay up reading and drinking wine in the living room for a few hours without worrying that we'd wake them up. The location is also unbeatable, as it literally borders Stanley Park, and it's also just three blocks from a strip of great coffee shops, pubs, and restaurants. We plan to return to Vancouver every two years to see family, and there is simply no question that we will stay here. It is among the best hotel experiences I or my family have ever had, and I cannot say enough good things about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park