This was my 4th time staying at the Rosellen Suites on Barclay Street in Vancouver. Not only does it have one of the quietest surroundings in the city it is close to Stanley Park, downtown Robson Street and Denman, great restaurants and bike and roller blade rentals. There is lots of room for lounging, cooking a meal in the kitchen and eating at a dining table. We took advantage of a great deal they had this spring break with a very affordable and wonderful discounted room rate.
The staff take extra good care of you and I always find it hard to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park