Our one bedroom was more than adequate. What a relief to find a very comfortable couch to snuggle on and read. This is an older hotel and the previous comments describe it well. Unloading our luggage was a chore, but quickly done and we were offered help. Lots of closet space. nice towels. Some nicks and dents here and there. Unbelievably clean.
We faced some lovely trees and noticed some rooms faced buildings or the street.
Within walking distance is Safeway, Whole Foods and Urban Fare.
We like to walk the north and south parts of Stanley Park on different days, the hotel is ideally located for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park