What a great place to stay ! Kent, at the front desk, was so helpful and patient as we were full of questions. The great person/personality for the job ! The Rosellen is perfectly located just a hop, skip and a jump from Stanley Park. The room, as well as the bathroom, were very clean and everything worked. We were upgraded to a personal-ity suite , room #102. Even though it was in the front and right next to the front desk there was minimal noise. The king size bed was oh so comfortable. The pillows were a little lumpy so we would probably bring our own next time. It had a full kitchen with minimal dishes but adequate for a couple. Other than that, no complaints. We highly recommend the Rosellen Suites and will definitely be returning in the future.
You are literally less than a block to the edge of Stanley Park. Whether you are into walking or biking, we did both, there is something for everyone. The trails are flat and paved. Note, the bike trail around the perimeter of Stanley Park is "one way", counter clock wise. There are two separate trails, side by side, one for pedestrians and one for bikes. After biking around the park we continued our ride down to the Granville Island ferry. Note, the one that takes bikes is under the second bridge. While at the Rosellen you can leave your bikes in the underground parking and they will give you a garage door opener to use for access.
From the Rosellen it is a short 3 block walk to Denmen St where you can find a cup of coffee or most any type of dining experience you desire. There are approximately 5-6 blocks of restaurants offering many types of ethnic or American food that are sure to satisfy your palate.
We had a great and memorable stay at a great place for reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park