Our second stay at Rosellen was just as enjoyable as our first, about a year ago. The staff, from booking to check in to housekeeping to check out were all extremely friendly, helpful and professional. Once again, we were upgraded to a nicer suite than we had booked. The decor was completely different from the one last year. I can see how some people would want a more uniform room experience, but I rather like the sense of adventure. The value for the price is unbeatable. The location is excellent - mere steps from Stanley Park's lake with all the wildlife and the rhodie garden. Then again, it is only a few blocks from Robson for shopping or from Davie for funkier shopping. We love it, and we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park