Is it a hotel ? Is it an apartment ? Maybe it's the best of both. Well located in a very quiet residential apartment area, the Rosellen is a couple of blocks from busy Denman street, and only a few blocks further to Robson. Groceries and eating options abound. Five minute ride to Stanley park second beach and playground. Roughly thirty minutes to Capilano and about the same to the science center. About forty five minutes from the airport on an easy route... None of these were peak traffic periods.
Check in was a little queued, but the hotel staff made our very brief wait comfortable. Our suite on the second floor was very quiet, very clean if a little dated, and everything worked except the bedroom tv. That was replaced with one call and within a half hour of arrival. Our g kids enjoyed the big bedroom with the tv, nana had the second bedroom and pops got to stay up late and use the sofa bed, plenty of space for everybody. The g kids mentioned how fresh the room smelled whenever we returned.
We had a mother crow with baby right outside our window which added to the residential feeling. Parking was about twenty dollars a day extra and the parking garage was extremely, let me stress extremely challenging to negotiate. Wifi was free and worked very well.
This is a great suite hotel if that is what you are looking for, it's not five star luxury but more of a home away from home. Our expectations were totally met.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park