We stayed here for what was to be 4 nights, ended up being 3 because of delays. The staff were incredibly friendly (but what Vancouverites aren't!). The style of the hotel is older (i.e. a bit dated) but definitely fulfilled all our requirements. We stayed in the 2 bedroom Executive Suite with 4 adults and 2 x 3 year olds. There was more than enough room and privacy. The kitchen was kitted out with eveything we needed. The position of the hotel was in a safe area with easy access to the park, woolworths, restaurants, coffee shops, banks and shopping! Can't forget to mention the fireplace, which was wonderful as we watched the snow fall outside. We would definitely recommend you stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a very quiet residential neighborhood just steps from Stanley Park, Rosellen offers that largest suites in Vancouver that can accommodate from 1 - 8 guests. Each suite features a full kitchen, separate bedrooms and bathrooms, dining area and living room providing plenty of space for everyone to spread out. The staff provides personal friendly service. The hotel is in walking distance to many different types of restaurants, shops, and major Vancouver attractions including English Bay and Vancouver Aquarium. The hotel provides complimentary high speed wireless internet access, local and toll-free calls, passes to the local fitness center and pool, coffee, tea, and popcorn with two premium high definition movie channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosellen Suites At Stanley Park Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel Vancouver
- Rosellen Hotel At Stanley Park