We stayed here twice during our Canada/Alaska excursion, all up for six nights. It is a fabulous hotel, with spacious rooms, complimentary breakfast, great location and free internet. But it's the staff that make it special. I had an issue with an item left behind in another hotel and the staff tracked it down and arranged to have it sent home (thanks, Clint, I got my glasses!). On check out day, we had a midnight flight, so after last minute shopping in Vancouver, we were invited to return to the Hampton Inn, shower and repack bags in the facilities on the top floor in preparation for the long haul back to Australia. These are the little extras that make it all memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn