This is a great location and the service is friendly and helpful. The rooms are typical Hampton Inn rooms, with wifi, comfortable beds and showers with good water pressure. An additional perk was the coffee maker, microwave, and mini-fridge. I walked everywhere from this location - to yoga in Yaletown, to Stanley Park (about 15-20 min walk), and to the downtown office buildings where my meeting were. I have stayed in all the major chain hotels and best boutique hotels in Vancouver and I have to stay that none compare in terms of value for the price paid. If you are going to business and don't need luxury, this is a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn