Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver
Hotel BLU(Vancouver)
US$283
US$266
  • Pool
Blue Horizon Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$271
US$202
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$238
TripAdvisor
2,037 results
All reviewsbc placedowntown vancouverping ponggreat locationtop floorthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastfree shuttlerogers arenarobson streethot tubbreakfast staffyogurtexercise roomfront desk staffking suitewithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2013

We wanted a romantic getaway with a Delux Jacuzzi Tub. The Hampton Inn was less than half the price of other hotels and included Wifi, free bike 'rental' and a continental breakfast. We enjoyed a beautiful day biking around Stanly Park ... it was perfect. And the tub was heavenly (or maybe that came later).

It exceeded our expectations! T&D Pankratz Langley BC

Room Tip: The delux jacuzzi is a treat...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom P
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel during a girls weekend. This was at the top of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. Even the bathtub looked new and no water pooled in the bottom when I took a shower. The hot breakfast was very good as well. The hotel was very quiet and located in a very convenient location. I will definitely stay in this hotel again!

2  Thank KSpitzer
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Just spent three nights at the Hampton Inn in Vancouver BC. The location is in an area called Yale-town which is trendy, close proximity to almost everything and pretty safe. There are museums, shopping, a casino,sporting events and outdoor activities near by.We took the aqua bus to Granville Island ( $5.50 per person round trip) and enjoyed all the wonderful shops and restaurants near by. The hotel staff was friendly and happy to assist in anyway possible. Our room was generous in size and very clean. The free breakfast was ok nothing to write home about, however it appeared well attended and was available from 6-10am. The only strange thing was the underground parking. It had two security gates and the the ceiling was very low and the stalls somewhat cumbersome. Other than that we would definitely book again.

Room Tip: The southern side has nice views. Our room faced North and faced a construction site.
1  Thank Bliss62
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I stayed here for one night with my two kids (12&14) on our visit to Vancouver. The location is perfect! Easy walking distance to downtown shopping, local restaurants, & even Science World. Anything else is a short cab ride or you can hop on the Sky Train if you are without a vehicle. I normally like to stay on low floors in hotels, however this hotel is one that you want to be up high. There are great views of the city and BC Place from the windows. If you get stuck on a low floor, make sure you check out the rooftop fitness room and hot tub. My son was a big fan of the table tennis and foosball tables. On a warm sunny night the rooftop deck would be a great spot to sit out and enjoy the view. The hot buffet breakfast was a good way to start the day. Nothing outstanding, but my kids loved the waffle maker. Our room was clean and quiet and the morning staff was friendly and helpful. The guy behind the front desk in the afternoon looked like he would rather be anywhere but there. No smiles or friendly welcome. The hotel also offers complimentary bag storage, which was great for us as we toured the city on our second day. The only thing that slightly bothered me (and why I gave the Service an average rating) was when we took the complimentary shuttle and the driver lied to me about where he was dropping us off. I guess he figured we were just dumb tourists and wouldn't know the difference about where he was dropping us off. I had asked to be dropped off at a specific water taxi pick-up point and he kept saying "yes, yes, this is the water taxi spot" when I was questioning him. It was a water taxi pick-up point, so we got to where we wanted to go, but not the location I had asked for. I should have made him take us to the right spot, but I didn't feel like a confrontation. He was quick to stick his hand out for a tip too! Left me with a bit of an uneasy feeling about what else dishonest this driver might try and pull.
Overall the hotel was great! Would definitely stay again.

3  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed 21 March 2013 via mobile

The room was a great big suite, well equipped with everything we would have needed. All kitchen utensils which we only used a few glasses, 2 big TVs... The pillows and bed were excellent and the sheets were so soft!! We were within walking distance of Rogers Arena and many restaurants. Staff were very friendly. They allowed us a later check out because the bed was so amazing, we didnt want to get up. We did miss out on the complimentary breakfast, but I'm sure it would have been excellent. I would definitely stay here again instead of drive home after a game. One thing I didn't like was the tv wouldn't allow you to hook up your laptop via hdmi to watch your own movies.

• Stayed: March 2013