This hotel is what you would expect of a Hampton Inn. Clean, well appointed rooms, a good breakfast buffet, free wifi internet, etc. It is located a little outside of central downtown (next to the stadium) so not in the heart of everything but it's an easy 10-15 min walk to the action. I've stayed here several times on business.
There is an attached restaurant/bar but the one time I I went, there was one person at the bar and the restaurant was empty so I walked out. Parking is conveniently located under the hotel with direct elevators from the garage to the hotel.
In the morning rush, it can take a while for an elevator to arrive at your floor so plan ahead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn