Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver
US$244
US$229
Suttonplace.com
  • Restaurant
Blue Horizon Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$271
US$202
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$238
TripAdvisor
2,037 results
All reviewsbc placedowntown vancouverping ponggreat locationtop floorthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastfree shuttlerogers arenarobson streethot tubbreakfast staffyogurtexercise roomfront desk staffking suitewithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is situated in an excellent location. Close to downtown venues, shopping, and business district. The breakfast was great. Rooms were clean and quiet. The only thing it lacks is a pool, I was not with my children on this trip, but a pool is a must when I am traveling with 2 kids! I would book this hotel again for any concert ot sporting events as it is in the perfect location for walking to GM Place and Roger's arena.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela S
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel is good located and everything within Vancouver downtown can be easily reached by foot. Rooms are spacious, clean and bed are really comfortable. Only disappointing thing is that air-conditioning is quite noisy at some times. But could be also just a problem of my room. Since I anyway uses ear-plugs it was not a problem at all. All in all I can just recommend it for nice Vancouver stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I rate this as pleasant, for the fact that every time I arrive the staff are very pleasant in welcoming me back to Hampton. When I am considering my daily schedule the staff are also providing with many suggestions on what can be done after my business day ends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is located in a very central area that gives you access to easy transportation or walking distance to restaurants and shopping areas. The breakfast is excellent because they change out the menu daily and always have fresh fruits available. I also like how you can have 24 hour coffee, water with fruits, and juice available. The rooms are very quiet and comfortable. I rated a a 4 because the elevators (both of them) broke down for couple of hours and we were all stuck in the lobby. I felt we should have been compensated for it but we weren't. This was a real inconvenience

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We booked this hotel in Vancouver as the last stop in a 6 week trip to Japan and Canada. The room and the facilities were first class and the staff were very helpful.

If you do stay treat yourself to the 1 bedroom King Suite - lots of room to spread out and relax!

There is also a great little restaurant on the ground floor - good food and reasonable prices.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple