I can only endorse all the previous positive comments.
Great central location at the lower end of Robson street - about a 5 minute walk to Stadium/Chinatown subway station and 10 minutes to Vancouver Central subway station and Granville Street.
Very clean and comfortable with excellent king size bed and a full sized bath.
Breakfast typical Hampton - quite adequate.
Shuttle to cruise terminal - but book early as very popular. We ended up walking - about 22 minutes, just about all down hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn