We almost always stay at hilton properties, my husband stayed here last Nov (I couldn't make it) and got upgraded to a Gorgeous high floor corner suite with jacuzzi, we went for our anniversary and, not only did they never say anything about our anniversary despite it being in their notes from my phone reservations, but they booked us in a room with 2 queens instead of a king, I understand if they were busy no upgrade was possible but we spend a lot of money on hilton and are honors members. Even though I made the reservation, at check-in the person behind the counter only spoke to my husband. Very rude for a young lady of 20 or so to just assume they should speak to the husband and ignore the wife. When we got to our room, there was one little chocolate on the nightstand and barely enough towels for 2. Only after a note to the maid with gratuity did we get towels for 2. If there are 2 beds, there should at least be towels for 2 people. Also, breakfast was out of several things including eggs, bananas, pastries, hash brown potatoes. Bummer Hilton let us down this time. The rest of our anniversary in the are was spectacular, but this was the first impression after arriving at the airport post 14 hrs of travel. A smile would have been a nice way to greet us. The hotel we stayed at for the rest of our stay in Vancouver was beyond our expectations and will be our choice the next time we come here. Hampton also sent us a survey, in which I mentioned every thing above, and Hampton never responded. I thought they had a 100% satisfaction guarantee. How are you supposed to be satisfied when your are not treated with courtesy, I'm not looking for a refund, because we did sleep well, but a customer service response to my comments would have been nice. Not what we expect from hilton properties at all. Very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn