“Old and worn”

Days Inn Vancouver Downtown
Ranked #64 of 90 Hotels in Vancouver

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
SCOTLAND
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I arrived quite late and was happy to be greeted, at the reception, with my name. After a simple checking in procedure I made my way up to my room. The room was just what I needed after a long flight. Clean and comfortable. The temperture in the room was good to, not too hot or cold. The next morning I went down stairs for breakfast. This too was nice. A happy waitress served me my coffee and toast. I do feel bad that I was not able to stay in Vancouver longer but the ship was the reason for my being there. Thank you to all staff who helped to greet, clean, cook and serve me while I was there.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank ANGELA I
DaysInnDwntwn, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this review, 20 November 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your recent stay with us,and we are very pleased that you found our accommodation very clean and comfortable.
I am also very pleased that you found all the staff were pleasant and friendly.
Thank you very much for a positive review about our hotel, and we hope to serve you again in the near future.
Thank you, and have a great day.