“Days Inn? or Boutique Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Vancouver Downtown
Ranked #66 of 89 Hotels in Vancouver
Monterrey, Mexico
“Days Inn? or Boutique Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

I reserved this hotel because I was in a very tight budget and it being a Days Inn I was expecting the same lower end quality I have seen throughout this chain. However when I got there I was very impressed. It has the feeling of small cozy boutique hotel and offers many more attractions such as a fully equipped business center, a nice breakfast restaurant offering traditional and delicious breakfasts until 11:00 am and a really cool pub (sports bar).

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Caro Q
DaysInnDwntwn, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Hello Caro,
Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay. The Business Centre was added a few months ago and it is always busy. All the best for 2014!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Busan, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

I stayed at the days inn which is located in Vancouver 2 weaks ago. I'm so sorry for late review.
I didn`t expect at all before using the room, for I've already experienced staying in days inn 2years ago (but in the USA). Anyhow, While staying there, I thought like that 'This hotel is not good at cleaning...'. So, I threw out every expectaion about accomodation since I heard about which hotel we will crush during our treveling. But my bias was perfectly broken down. We booked the sort of suite room there was 2 double size beds and one washroom, and everything looked clean and neat. It was totally diffrent to previous my exprience. The night I stopped by the days inn, is located Downtown in Vancover, was so comfy and cozy that I'd go there again if I have a chance. Thanks a lot.

1 Thank Cho S
DaysInnDwntwn, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Dear Cho,
I am happy to read you felt cozy at our hotel. I will make a copy of your review for the housekeepers. They will appreciate it. Happy Holiday Season!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

I stayed here for one night and overall it was great value.Not your typical DAYS INN. Location is great to explore the city.There is a great pub and Beds were very comfortable. Stay here save your money for the shopping!

Room Tip: suit has renovated bathrooms very nice !
2 Thank Best_Traveling_ever
DaysInnDwntwn, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear valued Guest,
I am glad to read you enjoyed our location and took advantage of Vancouver's shopping. You can access a shopping centre considered Vancouver's Shopping destination on the same street we are located. All the best for the holidays and Happy 2014!
West Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Small hotel with restaurant and pub. Close to everything. Good price for the area. I stayed with my grandaughter and as she was not allowed at the pub and wanted some yam fries, the manager sent them to our room complimentary. We had breakfast at the downstairs restaurant both days, my oatmeal was tasty and the staff extremely caring.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Omaana,
Thank you so much for taking time to write about our hotel. It is a great fit for seniors as you say, it is small and well located and our drop-off shuttle within the downtown core is very convenient.
Happy Holidays and all the best for the New Year!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

I stayed there just for one night, but it was great!
Everything is clean especially the washroom! And it was very quiet the hitting system also good!
And one more thing, I saw umbrella in the closet. Its really helpful in " Raincouver" I love there allliiii

Room Tip: corner rooms are quieter and bigger
Dear Eunha,
I am glad you enjoyed having an umbrella in the room. It's so handy in Raincouver as you wrote.
Thank you so much for your review and all the best for the holiday season.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I made a plan to spend my time with my friends before going back my country.
I stayed only one night, but I felt like I was in my home. A room with a restful atmosphere made me get to a peaceful sleep. Also a staff who was at the front desk was so nice, she told me that they were ready for me 24 hours. Actually, everything what I needed was in the room.
I will gladly stay again if I have chance to spend the night with my friends.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DaysInnDwntwn, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Jeongjieun,
I was so happy to read you liked the hotel's atmosphere, as we are some blocks away from the Entertainment District, it is quite peaceful at night. All the best for the holidays!
Kelowna
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed for 5 nights and 3 out of the 5 night the elevator was not working. They did compensate me for this by removing 1 night fee which was reasonable. The decor is pleasant but the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything.The doors leading to the hall is not an air tight seal light shines through and lights the whole room. The air conditioning\ heating unit is on a motion detector and shuts off while you are sleeping until it detects movement.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnDwntwn, General Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Downtown, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
Dear valued guest,
First of all, I want to apologize for the elevator inconvenience. It was replaced this year, completely new, and a bolt was sticking out, it caught the clutch and got the door off the rack. I did have to shut it down to make sure it was 100% safe to use as safety is my main concern when it comes to our guests and staff. I did help many guests with their luggage.
Some guests enjoy our old-world charm hotel, some don't. It was built in 1918 and we try to do our best.
Regards

Travellers are raving about these Vancouver hotels