Ramada Vancouver Downtown
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$240
US$341
US$330
Fairmont Pacific Rim(Vancouver)
US$458
US$427
  • Restaurant
Blue Horizon Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$234
  • Pool
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$280
  • Breakfast included
US$589
US$502
1,857 results
All reviewsgranville streetentertainment districtan older hotelfew blocksstanley parkmorrisseynightlifeskytraingastownwaterfrontcruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We booked this hotel as we were staying downtown for a large concert. The hotel I usually booked was full so we gave this a try. Easy walk to the venue, close to shops and restaurants. It was a good alternative.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank packerfancanada
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I stayed at the Ramada for a week on my return from Asia. Over priceline.com it was $50 a night, which is unheard of downtown (days inn is about $90).

To the guy saying this is on skid row. Well you don't know anything about Vancouver, because Hastings and Main, is skid row. This is Vancouver, there are homeless everywhere, I get accosted all the time for cigarettes and money on every block. The Ramada is on the corner of Davie and Granville. These are the two liveliest places in Vancouver as far as nightlife goes. So know your neighborhoods before arriving.

The Ramada is super central, beside a Blenz Coffee shop and a short walk to anything downtown Vancouver (you are already downtown).

The room was good with a flat screen, a comfy bed and an okay bathroom, with iffy water pressure.

Overall not a bad deal, and would definitely stay again. My room faced the inside so looking at other rooms and a fire exit, but for $50 I won't complain. Does have the slowest elevators in Vancouver, and being on the third floor I found it quicker to walk down.

Check in was great and the staff are friendly. There is no gym but they do give FREE passes to the Steve Nash fitness center, less than a block away, which has more than you would need!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Me and my wife had to stay at a hotel over the weekend due to household renovations, so we booked in Hotwire, the cheapest room that we could find in the area that we would have wanted to stay. They ended up sending us to this hotel.At first we had some troubles finding the parking lot, but other then that we had a wonderful stay. The staff member that assisted us was extremely helpfull with everything in the hotel and as well as on giving very good resstaurants recommendations. Overall good location good value, good service!

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Andreicorsa
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I have been coming to Ramada Inn in downtown Vancouver for the last couple of years .I must have state at the hotel at least 15 times the stuff are always very friendly and helpful at the front desk especially Mihaela . The rooms are always nice and clean and well looked after I enjoy the breakfast in the morning Being a restauranteur I know by looking around that they take pride in their work and in their hotel I would recommend anybody staying here. Marcus Comox

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 19 November 2012

We stayed at the hotel in a business trip for 3 nights and i was satisfied by the services and by the hotel personal. The room was clean and welcoming and i spent some very relaxing time in the evenings after work. I was also satisfied by the food and by the club. Another good fact about the hotel is that i found easely a parking lot(and usualy was a nightmare finding one at the other hotels). As conclusion i warmly recommend this hotel for both business and relaxing trips.Thank you for your hospitality.

Room Tip: Good impresion about all rooms in the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business