Ramada Vancouver Downtown
US$397
US$338
US$472
  • Pool
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$313
Hyatt.com
US$443
US$409
1,867 results
All reviewsgranville streetentertainment districtan older hotelfew blocksstanley parkmorrisseynightlifeskytraingastownwaterfrontcruise
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We arrived for a one night stay after a long delayed flight from Sydney so we were looking forward to a good nights sleep. We were on the 6th floor and had no problem from the bar next door but the penthouse above where some pretty questionable noises were coming out of.... the room was small but convenient for what we needed and where we were located. We checked out the next morning.

• Stayed: February 2013
Rajiv S, Front Office Manager at Ramada Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Let me firstly start by thanking you for taking the time to complete this review.
I do send my apologies our other guests made the outcome of your stay inadequate.
If the front desk was informed, I am sure they would have settled your issues right away.
On your next visit to Vancouver, please contact us and let us make up for your last stay.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stayed here after a long trans-Atlantic flight. The welcome was super, almost as though someone had phoned ahead. The two guys on the desk were really friendly and helpful; one of them came out with a flashlight to help me park the car as close into the wall as possible.
The friendly attitude continued the next morning; the room was clean and comfortable; the breakfast in the atmospheric Morrisey's next door put us in the mood for the holiday.
Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello happy travelers.
I am so delighted to hear we enjoyed your time with us!
There will always be an indefinite amount of things we will not be able to control or change. Our mentality is, why not make the few things we the best possible Our first and foremost goal is to do exactly what you experienced; to make sure you enjoy your stay
I truly hope the remainder of you holiday only progressed with excitement and hospitality.
Enjoy your travels,

Reviewed 28 February 2013

We arrived at night and the lobby needed to be vacuumed quite badly, but the all the front desk employees and all the maids were super friendly and very accommodating. The parking is right next door and $20/night which is good for a large city. We didn't not eat on the premises. This isn't a luxury hotel, but for the price you get a nice comfy room. The only real negative was some band noise we heard coming from the club next door. We were on the sixth floor and it was a Wednesday. We were offered another room, but it was after midnight, and the thought of switching seemed daunting. They offered to give us a deal on the next night, but we were checking out in the morning.

Room Tip: Ask for the quietest room in case of club noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,
I apologize your first impression of the hotel was not the best. I am glad you found our team welcoming. That is what we are here for.
Ginger 62, the club next door, is usually not open on Wednesday nights. They had a private event on the evening you happened to be staying with us. I do sincerely apologize for the innocence this must have caused.
Please contact me directly on your next visit to Vancouver and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Just got back from a 4 night stay. The hotel is located in a great spot. Near lots of restaurants, pubs and shops. The Queen Bed room was a good size, clean with very comfy beds. I would recommend this spot for anyone who's looking to get out and see the city. Friendly and helpful staff. I'm 5'10 male and found the shower heads to be a little short (only complaint - obviously didn't ruin my stay, but just expressing). Wi-fi in room. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo

Hello there,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do take every point our valued guests make dearly.
We would love to see you again on your next visit to Vancouver!
Best regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2013

The hotel lobby is bright and fresh, with big white leather chairs. Check in was fast and the desk staff were friendly. The hotel is right on Granville Street, which is a VERY long and famous street in Vancouver. The cross street is Davie St, which is known for its homosexual openness and acceptance. This end of Granville Street can get a bit crazy in the early hours of the morning, but other times of day it is full of the hustle and bustle of tourists and locals going for dinner & drinks. The hotel is right on the bus route, so very easy to get to by transit. The hotel is quite old and you know it when you step into the elevator and push the button. Also when you walk down the hallway you can hear the floors creak as you walk along. The windows open to the outside so you can get some fresh air. There are lots of mirrors in the bathroom and good water pressure for a nice hot (or cold) shower. The room I was in had a small fridge & microwave and a safe. There were lots of plug in sockets for charging your phone or pc, and the bed was comfy with lots of pillows. I didn't have any problems with noise, although I did hear a few people as they walked down the hallways, but that's pretty hard for the hotel to control. I phoned down and asked for a late checkout, which I was allowed, although that would depend on their vacancy. They had free wi-fi, which worked well, and a nice, flat-screen tv, as well as clock-radio with a ipod docking station. Good value for a stay in Vancouver.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Janica1965
Rajiv S, Front Office Manager at Ramada Vancouver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.
We use all feedback from our guests to better ourselves to benefit everyone.
I am glad you enjoyed your time at our location. We are determined to provide the highest level of customer service possible. Along with keeping our almost 107 year old building up to date.
Cheers,