“Great location, good price, excellent service from the hotel staff.”

Ramada Vancouver Downtown
Ranked #82 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I arrived at the Ramada hotel on Friday 2nd of August. I was greeted by a smiling friendly member of staff at the front reception called Mihaela. This set the tone for the excellent service I received throughout my stay. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to all Downtown locations. The room was clean and had a really comfortable bed. The cleaning team maintained the room beautifully throughout my stay. It was reasonably priced for the location. It's not the Ritz Carlton but then again you'd have to pay per night what I paid for eight days if you want that. I like a clean room, tv, great service and good location when I travel and I definitely got that. The hotel felt very safe with a key card required to access the hotel and lifts. Overall a fantastic place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,806)

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I enjoyed my stay but not the arguing with the manager. What ever happened to the customer is right? She HAD to be right and fought with me about it. Was not impressed. The other desk lady who helped me was incredible. I will go back most likely cause of her. Also when I called for a spare blanket I was told there was none- it's a hotel.. there should always be spares. I was disappointed in that.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013

If you plan to visit Vancouver then this is probably the best value for the location. Rooms are clean!! Staff efficient and friendly. My stay was dhort but everything was walking distance!! There are many reataurants on Grandville and the nighife is impressive. I would love to see how things look during the weekend as my stay was midweek!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 8 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We spent a night here on the August long weekend as we were attending a wedding just down the road. The outside of the building left a lot to be desired but inside was great. The front desk Staff were very pleasant and helpful and room was clean and the bed was comfortable. As it was a long weekend which co-insided with Gay Pride Parade weekend it was a little noisier than normal but the front desk warned us of that and offered ear plugs. All in all a great stay and would definitely recommend

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Travellers also viewed these Vancouver hotels
Gastown
Atrium Inn Vancouver
#59 of 92 in Vancouver
West End
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Vancouver Downtown

Been to Ramada Vancouver Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Vancouver Downtown

Address: 1221 Granville St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1M6, Canada
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Vancouver > West End
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites
Ranked #82 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Price Range: £58 - £230 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Vancouver Downtown 2.5*
Our quests spoke and we listened. The Ramada Vancouver Downtown, formally the Ramada Inn & Suites, is proud to offer rooms with updated decor, bathrooms and bedding. Our new WiFi network has been greatly expand for more coverage and higher speeds. Enjoy comfort, quality and convenience. Close to shopping, restaurants, attractions and nightlife. Located in the heart of Vancouver's famous Granville Entertainment District and close to city transportation! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Vancouver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Suites - Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver