“Pleasant stay”

Ranked #53 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Prudhoe, United Kingdom
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed 9 October 2011

My 2nd stay back at this hotel.
The only thing I was disappointed with was, a few months back I requested a certain room (the one which I had on previous visit), however when I arrived, I was allocated another room with no windows - this was the only problem I had with the room.
I was offered another room the next day but wanted to unpack that night therefore not prepared to move.
I still was dissapointed with the fact that my request could have been adhered to seeing it was months ago.
Otherthan that, I would stay again.
As on other reviews, I do think air freshners along the room corridors are needed .....

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Leiden, The Netherlands
Reviewed 30 September 2011

The hotel is only a few minutes walk from the city center and main shopping street. Public transport is nearby and it includes a free continental breakfast.

The rooms are somewhat outdated, but that also gives it an own vibe.

I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KrisBosma
Manager2324, Manager at Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown, responded to this review, 6 October 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We do have an excellent location for anyone visiting Vancouver. You will always find our best rate by calling the hotel directly!
Moses Lake, Washington
Reviewed 28 September 2011

A few blocks from everything. Pacific Centre, Gastown, Chinatown, and Canada Place all within walking distance. The staff was very accommodating

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Hossinonimus
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Hands down, the best and most affordable hotel in Downtown Vancouver. I've stayed 3 times, making it 4 in December. I literally, WONT stay anywhere else. You can't find a more convenient hotel if you're staying downtown, walking distance from anything and everything. With Waterfront station a 5 minute walk away; you can literally, get, anywhere. The staff were all amazing, loved the layout of the hotel. Rooms were always nice, air conditioning always works. I work in the hotel industry, and I definitely can say the service is better then you'll find almost anywhere. I've recommended this place to anyone I know that has gone to Vancouver, and I will continue to do so!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank 7heory
Wow...wondering if there could be a better review than this one! First off let me thank you for writing such a favorable review. We certainly strive to make our guest's stay with us enjoyable and building loyalty with regular guest's is something we take very seriously. A review like this shows that our attention to guest service is noticed and appreciated! Thanks again and please call us directly for the best available rate!
Paradise, California
Reviewed 19 September 2011

Small boutique hotel close to Cruise ships and train station.(We came in on a ship and left on a train) Rooms small but very comfortable, well furnished with period furniture. Very clean. Good bar and grill right next door. Hotel has hot breakfast which we didn't get to enjoy as we left at 5am. Hotel called taxi for us to train station. Also let us use breakfast room for private party with wine and champagne that we supplied. Would stay again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
So happy that you enjoyed your time in Vancouver. This guest mentions many things that make us a great choice for your accomodations in Downtown Vancouver. A couple of things to note for our future guests....if you are leaving before 6:30am we would be happy to make you a little boxed breakfast to take with you! (just let us know the day before). The restaurant/bar mentioned in this review is called Yagger's Downtown and although they are not "part of the hotel" they are located right nextdoor and offer our hotel guests 10% off their food bill and will also do room service up to your room! Check them out...yummy food...cold drinks and great atmosphere!
San Diego, California
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Great location! Blocks to Gas Town and cruise terminal. Take Red and Blue Trolley trips. Staff was excellent! Rooms are small but clean. Breakfast was good. Not a luxury hotel... We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a street view room. We stayed on 4th floor.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! As the title says...we a re a GREAT hotel for anyone going on a cruise. The peir is only 6 blocks away! Come visit us!
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 14 September 2011

We stayed here in Aug 2011. The manager was super friendly and very accomodating. The room was very updated The elevator was broken but it was even a problem. The hot breakfast was very good too ! I would definitely stay here again .

Room Tip: we were in the front of the building and it was a little noisy during the evening but not at night.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Manager2324, Manager at Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown, responded to this review, 15 September 2011
Thanks for the kind words! Our elevator is now fixed! We are happy you enjoyed yoru stay with us and hope you will come back to visit us again in the future! For all future guests.....for the best rate just call us directly and I guarantee you will not find a better price anywhere else.