The park inn hotel was close to a clinic we needed to attend . The service was lovely , great beds and pillows , clean feel, free wifi. Overall pretty darn good. Good value overall . They offered competitive rates with multiple restaurants all around . Check in staff was great . Elevator is outdated and slow , bathrooms small but tub is big . We would stay again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our central location, the Park Inn & Suites by Radisson is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Offering select rooms with spectacular views of Vancouver, False Creek, and the North Shore Mountains. Guest rooms with a contemporary decor, fridge, microwave, private balcony, and free Wi-Fi. Located adjacent to VGH, within walking distance of Granville Island, international restaurants, and the Broadway City Hall SkyTrain station (providing a direct link to the Airport in 19 mins and Candada Place in 6 mins). Full service hotel with restaurant, fitness room, laundry facilities, and Fairview Pub with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn & Suites by Radisson on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn & Suites By Radisson On Broadway Hotel Vancouver
- Park Inn And Suites By Radisson On Broadway
- Park Inn Vancouver
- Park Inn On Broadway