Stayed in Park Inn & Suits for 2 nights while connecting to a Cruise to Alaska. The location is not that great, as one would have to walk quite a bit from public transport (either the train or the bus).
The rooms are Good, but outdated and oldish... Bed and the room is clean and tidy. the breakfast was not included in the price which was a big letdown - but lots of restaurants nearby and there is a grocery store right on the opposite side of the street. Internet wifi was fast and did the job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our central location, the Park Inn & Suites by Radisson is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Offering select rooms with spectacular views of Vancouver, False Creek, and the North Shore Mountains. Guest rooms with a contemporary decor, mini-fridge, microwave, private balcony and free Wi-Fi. Located adjacent to VGH, within walking distance of Granville Island, international restaurants and Broadway City Hall SkyTrain station (providing a direct link to the Airport in 19 mins and Canada Place in 6 mins). Full service hotel with restaurant, fitness room, laundry facilities(fee), and Fairview Pub with live music. Onsite parking available $15. per day. Attractions located within 10-15 minute drive from the hotel include the downtown core of Vancouver; UBC; Museum of Anthropology; Van Dusen Gardens; Science World; Chinatown; BC Place; Rogers Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Park Inn & Suites by Radisson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn And Suites By Radisson On Broadway
- Park Inn & Suites By Radisson On Broadway Hotel Vancouver
- Park Inn Vancouver
- Park Inn On Broadway