I usually stay at a 4-5 star at the airport, paying $100-$150. All the hotls were full, but the Carlson Club reservations stated I woyuld not be disappointed. The only thing worth the $169 plus taxes was the view, of downtown Vancouver. It was beautiful. The hotel is very old, not well kept. The bedding was Ok. The people were great! Very questionable part of town. You need to walk to the Cactus Club for a good meal. Bottom line, way over priced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our central location, the Park Inn & Suites by Radisson is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Offering select rooms with spectacular views of Vancouver, False Creek, and the North Shore Mountains. Guest rooms with a contemporary decor, mini-fridge, microwave, private balcony and free Wi-Fi. Located adjacent to VGH, within walking distance of Granville Island, international restaurants and Broadway City Hall SkyTrain station (providing a direct link to the Airport in 19 mins and Canada Place in 6 mins). Full service hotel with restaurant, fitness room, laundry facilities(fee), and Fairview Pub with live music. Onsite parking available $15. per day. Attractions located within 10-15 minute drive from the hotel include the downtown core of Vancouver; UBC; Museum of Anthropology; Van Dusen Gardens; Science World; Chinatown; BC Place; Rogers Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Inn & Suites by Radisson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn And Suites By Radisson On Broadway
- Park Inn & Suites By Radisson On Broadway Hotel Vancouver
- Park Inn Vancouver
- Park Inn On Broadway