Great hotel - clean, well maintained, and in a pretty good location. It's about a 20-30 minute walk to Granville Island along False Creek (I think). Across from a Shopper's Drug Mart and a 7-11 up the block so very convenient.
We asked the front desk about a nice walk. The man behind the desk was only able to suggest the Granville Island walk. It seemed that was all he knew. We waked about a park nearby as we have a 3.5 and 6.5 year old - he said he did not know of one, nor did the other young woman working behind the desk. When we started the walk to Granville Island (only choice), we came upon a lovely and huge playground about a 7-10 minute walk away. Wish the staff were better informed.
The day before, however, we had very helpful and friendly staff. The manager on duty whom we dealt with was lovely.
Fridge in the room is a nice feature.
The staff told us they get a lot of transient people being treated in the hospital right behind the hotel so clientele not always the "best." Lots of warnings about car break ins (is that just Vancouver?).
Kinda surprised that the hotel does not have central air in the rooms. There are wall units, but they blow on whomever sleeps next to them. At least that was our experience on the 2nd floor.
1st floor is the only one accessible via stairs without a keycard.
Would DEFINITELY stay there again. Overall really lovely experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our central location, the Park Inn & Suites by Radisson is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Offering select rooms with spectacular views of Vancouver, False Creek, and the North Shore Mountains. Guest rooms with a contemporary decor, fridge, microwave, private balcony, and free Wi-Fi. Located adjacent to VGH, within walking distance of Granville Island, international restaurants, and the Broadway City Hall SkyTrain station (providing a direct link to the Airport in 19 mins and Candada Place in 6 mins). Full service hotel with restaurant, fitness room, laundry facilities, and Fairview Pub with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Inn & Suites by Radisson on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn & Suites By Radisson On Broadway Hotel Vancouver
- Park Inn And Suites By Radisson On Broadway
- Park Inn Vancouver
- Park Inn On Broadway