We stayed again for a medical appointment at vgh, adjacent to the hospital, better this time then when we stayed in may, the restaurants food is good, the waiter has a dry personality, do not ask him any directions , he does not want to help, a bit rude, the front desk people helpful and good with directions, 4 blocks from skytrain, no pool or hottub, good if you need to go to vgh with a loved one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our central location, the Park Inn & Suites by Radisson is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Offering select rooms with spectacular views of Vancouver, False Creek, and the North Shore Mountains. Guest rooms with a contemporary decor, fridge, microwave, private balcony, and free Wi-Fi. Located adjacent to VGH, within walking distance of Granville Island, international restaurants, and the Broadway City Hall SkyTrain station (providing a direct link to the Airport in 19 mins and Candada Place in 6 mins). Full service hotel with restaurant, fitness room, laundry facilities, and Fairview Pub with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Park Inn & Suites by Radisson on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn & Suites By Radisson On Broadway Hotel Vancouver
- Park Inn And Suites By Radisson On Broadway
- Park Inn Vancouver
- Park Inn On Broadway