My wife and I spent 5 days at the park Inn during our vacation visit last week to Vancouver. Overall we had a very pleasant and enjoyable experience at the hotel. The hotel's strongest point is its staff members. From the front desk managers to the chamber maids and everyone in between they were all uniformly respectful, friendly cheerful and eager to assist their guests in every possible way. The hotel itself is decent. Our Junior Suite was large, clean and head a full kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our central location, the Park Inn & Suites by Radisson is an ideal starting point to explore the city. Offering select rooms with spectacular views of Vancouver, False Creek, and the North Shore Mountains. Guest rooms with a contemporary decor, mini-fridge, microwave, private balcony and free Wi-Fi. Located adjacent to VGH, within walking distance of Granville Island, international restaurants and Broadway City Hall SkyTrain station (providing a direct link to the Airport in 19 mins and Canada Place in 6 mins). Full service hotel with restaurant, fitness room, laundry facilities(fee), and Fairview Pub with live music. Onsite parking available $15. per day. Attractions located within 10-15 minute drive from the hotel include the downtown core of Vancouver; UBC; Museum of Anthropology; Van Dusen Gardens; Science World; Chinatown; BC Place; Rogers Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn & Suites by Radisson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn And Suites By Radisson On Broadway
- Park Inn & Suites By Radisson On Broadway Hotel Vancouver
- Park Inn Vancouver
- Park Inn On Broadway