“Thoroughly enjoyed this”

Neighbourhood: West End
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Thoroughly enjoyed this”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Accidently stumbled cross this little place of Bulgarian food. Never tried this before but it looked interesting We were not disappointed. Had the Banitza with beef and the Chicken Fillo. Both came with a side salad and both were very tasty. Also enjoyed with the red wine served in decent sized glasses. Casual atmosphere. Staff member very friendly too.

• Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
“Worth the wait in line, but, go early! ”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Fell in love with fillos!
Small spot, casual yes yes.
Very
Just delicious food!
Yum!
Beautiful too !!
The dessert case beckons!

1 Thank Iwamisea
Toronto,Ontario
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stumbled upon this place and continued going back during a recent 6 day trip to Vancouver. All the food is great and unique. Great coffee and dessert. Highly recommend!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank DAVIDJORGE
Stuart, Florida
“Definitely worth finding!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I missed this place the first time I went looking for it, so I got back on wifi and did a google street view. Once I knew what I was looking for I could even see it from my hotel room. It is tiny and stuck between a coffee shop and burger joint.
Really glad we found it. Breakfast potions were huge. Prices a bit high, but again large quantity. I had a ground beef and spinach banzita and my husband had the pseudo Benedict. The yams and potatoes were nicely spiced and the yogurt sauce had a tangy zip to it. Both of us left stuffed and happy. Latte was very good. Only disappointment for us is that they didnt have iced tea for my husband.
If we get a chance we will go back

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Stuartnative63
Vancouver, Canada
“overpriced”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

go to a high class place instead of a pricey place with poor service and soso food . it will cost you the same price at a big brand hotel and u will get better service and food.

• Visited April 2014