“Great little hang out.”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Granville Street
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had my first,, and not my last,, French beer. My recommendation of the bartender. I am hard to impress, I have had it all but man that was a good beer. And it's Right across from the sutton place hotel so no complains here! I hate to take taxis when I bar hop. I like them all with in walking distance to each other.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Both my companion and I had the "Tower of Yorkshire", a huge serving of yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes and prime rib. Good selection of beers available also.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stopped in to eat here after I saw the name, I was immediately intrigued. The food was delicious, the service was above average. My only thoughts; I think shepards pie is usually made with lamb, and I'm pretty sure mine was regular beef, it was still good though. My mixed drink was incredibly weak. I'm told they have strict liquor laws in Canada, but I was still disappointed, and wished I hadn't wasted the money on it. Lastly, servers remember that when your standing at the cash register talking about your private life, the patrons sitting at the bar beside the cash register can easily hear you!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

The service was very friendly and the food prices were average for a pub. I had a pot pie, which wasn't really a pie but rather a watery stew with a puff pastry on top. It was a busy place and probably best for drinks rather than eats.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

This pub is located right next to a huge movie complex which makes it a great place for pre- or post- movie drinks. This is what we did so I can not comment on the food. The beer selection was good and we found the bubbly personality of the waitress to be most welcome.

Thank Codiak!