- they dont return phone calls
- they dont keep their word after confirming details on a reservation
- expect to get details on the menu and type of event they are holding the night of your reso, the night before you are supposed to be there, leaving no time to make an alternate plan if it's not what you expected.
- expect your food to arrive cold, and get even colder as their AC blasts on it before the place even picks up
- expect them not to turn down the AC even after asking numerous times
- expect to get your salad 15 minutes after the hot tapas, even if you specified that you'd like to start with the salad first
- expect unprofessionalism from the owners
- expect the owner not to even acknowledge your party or make sure you are doing ok, even if you have brought a lot of business to them, and even after the numerous mess ups they had with your reso
- expect the owner to be more pre-occupied making out with her bf then attending to her guests
- expect to see people doing drugs in the bathroom
A few good things about the place:
- Inside the place is very nice. Fire place VIP area, high top tables and chairs, gorgeous chandeliers, nice colour scheme which looks good in pictures.
- Our australlian server: i think her name is Amy
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.