“Awesome experience”

US$75.39*
and up
Whistler Day Tour from Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Canada Tours specializes in youth, custom, and group oriented fully-guided coach tours to the Rocky Mountains, Tofino, Whistler, Victoria, Seattle as well as Vancouver walking and driving tours. We believe the only way to truly experience a new place is to immerse yourself and our tours are specifically designed to allow for maximum discovery. Our passionate guides love what they do (how can they not?) and create amazing and memorable experiences through their knowledge and electric personalities. All our tour packages include our experienced guides, deluxe coach transportation, sightseeing, accommodations, all park fees plus discounts on a myriad of optional activities. Our promise is that every tour package provides our guests with an unforgettable experience for the best value. Live the Adventure!
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 3 May 2011

I have travelled to Whistler, Victoria, Seattle and Tofino with this company. From the amount of tours you can conclude that I am a very satisfied customer. Friendly and experienced tour guides who give you a lot of information, really nice hotels and beautiful destinations. Tofino was my favorite trip, it was one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. They have also a great variety of options like whale watching and surfing in Tofino which I really enjoyed. The prices are very reasonable for the value that you get. I would advise all my friends to join and enjoy their weekend with Discover Canada Tours. It a great way to see Canada on a budget and have a amazing time!

Visited April 2011