“Rocky Mountains Tour”

US$75.11*
and up
Whistler Day Tour from Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Canada Tours specializes in youth, custom, and group oriented fully-guided coach tours to the Rocky Mountains, Tofino, Whistler, Victoria, Seattle as well as Vancouver walking and driving tours. We believe the only way to truly experience a new place is to immerse yourself and our tours are specifically designed to allow for maximum discovery. Our passionate guides love what they do (how can they not?) and create amazing and memorable experiences through their knowledge and electric personalities. All our tour packages include our experienced guides, deluxe coach transportation, sightseeing, accommodations, all park fees plus discounts on a myriad of optional activities. Our promise is that every tour package provides our guests with an unforgettable experience for the best value. Live the Adventure!
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Rocky Mountains Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

I'm very happy to say that my experience in the Rocky Mountains with Discover Canada Tours was anything but PERFECT! I had been there during the summer, so I was familiar with some of the places we visited, but going again in the winter was a very good decision. What an amazing place!
The tour guides should receive as much credit as the landscape. Very friendly and fun, always ready to help with any kind of problem, they were one of the reason why I had such a great time in the Rockies. The amount of knowledge they have about the Rockies and all the places we visited is impressive (Lauren you rock!). Even the interns impressed me with the quality of service they provided (Henry you rock too!)
The accommodation was very nice, comfortable and clean. We only had breakfast included but that was very tasty. The options of extra activities were so good I had problems deciding what to do. (Sorry Banff gondola, I had to choose between you and snowboarding in Lake Louise.. but next time I'll check you out :D). And the party night in Banff was epic!
I highly recommend this particular tour. It's a really good value for your money and trust me, there is nothing like traveling around the Rockies with nothing to worry about. Just let the tour guides take care of you and have fun!

Visited November 2013
4 Thank GabeBerri

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rocky Mountains tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

I fell in love with this trip :)
I have ever experienced trip like that with lovely and friendly people ,,,
Every thing was great hotel ,breakfast ,and the tour guid Mojo he was funny and friendly and he was organized person , and the lovely girl with him Jen :) she was friendly and lovely I enjoyed my trip ,, and the bus driver Alex he was such a good driver and he was kind person and friendly ...

I met a great people in this amazing trip ^_*

I will never forget this trip ^_^

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Soha S
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Discover Canada Rockies Ultimate Experience, October 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Absolutely brilliant! It was a jam packed 3 night tour over 4 days, great views including Peyto lake and Lake Louise (magnificent!), hilarious and fun tour guides and the included meals were pretty decent: burgers, turkey dinner (for Thanksgiving), pancakes for breakfast and bacon, eggs and sausages on another morning. We were really lucky there was a last minute change because the original accommodation was temporarily unavailable so we stayed at the Sutton Place Hotel instead, which was fantastic, it felt like 4 star accommodation, the other nights the accommodation was reasonable. The log cabins are cosy, although be prepared to come up with a bathroom schedule for up to 8 people sharing 1 shower. Definitely great value for money & highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank 885irenes
Edmonton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tofino Tour September 7, 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Best trip we've had, everyone made us feel comfortable and the scenery was the best. and the tour guide Megan was awesome.
Just one small detail - the tour advertised Waterfront Hotel Accomodations - we were not even close to the waterfront! Please correct that
But our room was beautiful anyways!

Heather and Tim

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Heather M
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rocky Mountains Ultimate Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

What a great way to end the summer, Rocky Mountains Ultimate tour was the best vacation, I have ever experienced. I highly recommend this tour. Lots of fun, activities and great people to meet, specially my favourite tour guide, Megan. She is such a knowledgeable, organized and fun person. I definitely go on more tours in the near future with this company. Thank for the great time :)

Visited September 2013