“Club ESL and Rocky Mountain Tour”

Discover Canada Tours
Whistler Day Tour from Vancouver
US$1,616.69*
4-Day Northern Lights Tour in Whitehorse from Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Canada Tours specializes in youth, custom, and group oriented fully-guided coach tours to the Rocky Mountains, Tofino, Whistler, Victoria, Seattle as well as Vancouver walking and driving tours. We believe the only way to truly experience a new place is to immerse yourself and our tours are specifically designed to allow for maximum discovery. Our passionate guides love what they do (how can they not?) and create amazing and memorable experiences through their knowledge and electric personalities. All our tour packages include our experienced guides, deluxe coach transportation, sightseeing, accommodations, all park fees plus discounts on a myriad of optional activities. Our promise is that every tour package provides our guests with an unforgettable experience for the best value. Live the Adventure!
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Awesome tour, with awesome tour guides and awesome attractions. Would definitely recommend to any person travelling either in a group or on their own. Tour guides Megan and Jennifer really know their stuff, very informative and provide pretty swell recommendations in the town sites and for each of the attractions. Would happily do it all over again! Cheers

3  Thank tealy_87
There are newer reviews for Discover Canada Tours

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I really recommend the Rocky Mountains trip, you can see things that you never see in other place, and you can enjoy with your friends and family in this fabulous place.

3  Thank Carolina V
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Hello, my name is Abdullah i am from Saudi Arabia . I went with tour to the Rocky mountain and it was really good also because the tour's guides, which are Megan Jespersen and Jennifer Kopp were really nice and helpful and they gave us what we want for the trip like information and some recommends . I wish i can travel withe tour again specially with them. Thank you so much

3  Thank Al7azeen91
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The 3-day trip to Whistler was awesome. The girls from Discover Canada Tours made a great job. The accommodation was very close to the village center and we had a hotel of the first rate. Great value for the money... Hope the big pow is coming soon. :-)

4  Thank Randamplan
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This moment is epic for me. Because I'm Brazilian and I stay in Canada for study and work. I'm away from home(in Brazil), I'm away from my friends and my family because I came here for study,work,visiting places, travel, have new friends for all the countries and try to have an opportunity of life for me, and I came to Rocky Mountains for stay my birthday of 25 years and holiday because I don't have special program in Vancouver on that weekend and Remembrance Day. The travel for Rocky Mountains was epic and excelent. I'll remember these days and moments for my life. Thank you one more time Club ESL.

3  Thank Vicentecolorado