“Excellent restaraunt/Northern Thai cuisine”
Review of Lanna Thai

Lanna Thai
Ranked #1,532 of 3,811 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Neighbourhood: Robson Street
Near Chicago, IL
“Excellent restaraunt/Northern Thai cuisine”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We visited Vancouver and stayed around the corner from this gem. The restaraunt is very small (capacity about 25, I'd guess). The people were friendly, the service fast, and the food was excellent. My wife had a curried soup, which she found deliciious, and I had a spicy noodle dish (thai name escapes me as I write this...) The quality was excellent. With wine and beer, the check came to about $30/person.

• Visited July 2013

“Good meal at a good price”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

We passed this restaurant and decided to give it a try. Good choice! Restaurant is small, when we were there only two other tables were taken. We had the cashew nuts and yellow curry. Everything fresh, lots of vegetables and friendly service at a reasonable price. Give it a try!

• Visited June 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Ok but probably better place in town”
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

The food was good. But nothing out of the ordinary. I am not from Vancouver and am not an expert on Thai food but I am sure there is a better place than this in town. The service was ok. Seems busy for only 2 staffs - that might be why it was not that great. I got some rolls and massaman which was good. I would not got again, I would probably try to find a better spot next time.

• Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Food - Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 30 November 2012 via mobile

This place is small but the food is fresh and tasty. We were staying close by and went here the first time because it was convenient. We kept going back over and over because the food was great. Don't let the size fool you this Resturant is better than most.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great little place. Hgh quality Thai food”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Ate there with my family back in August. People are correct. This place is small and looks like there are not a lot of people working there but the benefit of that is the food seems like it is really made by family owners who really care and create a great product. We did not have to wait too long but even if we did, the food was excellent and worth the wait. Reasonable prices. Nice people. Highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2012