“Good selection of bite size finger food”
Review of Adonia

Adonia
Ranked #1,230 of 3,751 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: British
Neighbourhood: Kerrisdale
Neighbourhood: Kerrisdale
Vancouver, Canada
“Good selection of bite size finger food”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Was impressed with the amount of food they served as I've been to several high teas before and were left hungry afterwards. There were a good selection of scones, dessert and savoury sandwiches. I preferred the savoury treats, food quality isn't exceptional but still a fun thing to do with the girls.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank drifting_nomad

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Elegant British traditional style tea house”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Wonder food , tea and eniverment All sandwich fresh and delicious all food just make it after you order so fresh and good

1 Thank Pingchou
Vancouver, Canada
“Neighborhood charm”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Live close by, and booked a table to my birthday. I had party of three, and when I went in, the table wasnt ready, so We had to wait for like 10 minutes until other table vacate and leave the place. Eventually we got our table, and the maid with big ribbon and cute uniform came by with big smile and she was very attentive. We wanted to try the afternoon tea, but they had two different versions- the one with scones and without scones.
We definitely uad to try scones, and ordered the upgraded vereion of afternoon tea with scones and fruits. We loved the quality of the sandwiches and scones and liked the decor of the tea place. I wanted to stay there longer, but couldnt as they close at 6 pm... So i guess i have to go there a little earlier than 4:30 ( thats the time for my reservation) to enjoy fully of this afternoon tea place!

2 Thank anastasiaVancouver